TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Millennium Fundraising is a FREE service and there are NO hidden costs. We have selected your club to join our program. This is a free and voluntary fundraising programme aimed at generating profits for your club through fundraising. These Terms and Conditions sets out the way Millennium Fundraising shall arrange and facilitate fundraising for your club. It also sets out what will be required by your club, should you choose to participate.
- MILLENNIUM FUNDRAISING’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Millennium Fundraising shall: -
- create, facilitate and host specific, independent fundraising events on behalf of the club. The club acknowledges that this agreement does not preclude the club from hosting and/or continuing with its own or existing fundraising events.;
- administer and/or assist in the marketing of these specific, independent fundraising events;
- provide the club with weekly reports for the duration of the fundraising event;
- make payment to the club as required by clause 4;
- give the club timeous notice of a fundraising event; and
- ensure that clubs who have specific religious observations, such as the requirement that foods be halaal or kosher, are especially catered for. All marketing in respect of these clubs’ events will be tailored and in line with their beliefs.
- CLUB’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- As soon as reasonably possible, after signature of these Terms and Conditions, the club shall:
- ensure that Millennium Fundraising’s administrators are added to the Executive and/or Fundraising Committee’s WhatsApp group;
- provide the Millennium Fundraising administrators with the contact details of the club’s social media officer(s);
- give Millennium Fundraising written notice of its intention to participate in an event within 48 hours of being notified of an upcoming event;
- encourage its members to support the fundraising event;
- market the event(s) on its social media and other platforms;
- complete the annexure attached hereto;
- provide the club’s emblem which shall be used for marketing the fundraiser;
- provide its banking account details by way of a cancelled cheque, bank statement (not older than 3 months) or stamped Confirmation of Bank Account Letter from its financial institution; and
- not run or administer an event that is the same as or similar to an event held by Millennium Fundraising within 3 months after receiving notice of an event from Millennium Fundraising.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Where a club wishes to host event, the club may request that Millennium Fundraising provide assistance for the facilitation and administration of such an event, provided that the club has participated in at least 3 of Millennium Fundraising’s events in a calendar year and actively marketed these events on its social media and other platforms. If Millennium Fundraising agrees to assist the club, it shall do so free of charge, excluding any disbursement costs which Millennium Fundraising may be reasonably required to incur in order to provide the requested facilitation and/or administration.
- Within 72 hours after completion of the fundraising event, Millennium Fundraising will transfer the generated profits into the club’s nominated bank account, subject to the club providing Millennium Fundraising with the bank details as set out in clause 2.1.8.
- LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Clubs who are committed to and regularly participate in Millennium Fundraising’s fundraiser events shall be added to our Loyalty Programme.
- Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by providing the other party with a written notice.
- Any sales already made to members and/or third parties of the club, in relation to a specific fundraising event, shall be fulfilled.
- Any profits accrued, but not yet paid to the club, shall be paid to the club within 72 hours after the fundraising event has concluded.
- FORCE MAJEURE
In the event of any delay in performance by either party due to any cause arising from or attributed to acts, events, non-happenings, omissions, accidents or Act of God, beyond the reasonable control of the party to perform, the party so delayed or prevented shall be under no liability for loss or injury suffered by the other party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Millennium Fundraising shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, or amounts for loss of income, profits or savings arising out of or relating to its performance or failure to perform under this contract.
- Millennium Fundraising may only be liable for direct damages if caused by fraudulent or wilful conduct or gross negligence. Millennium Fundraising’ total liability shall be limited to the sum paid by the customer for the hire items.
- The parties select as their respective domicilium citandi et executandi, the following:
DJ Wood Street, Cape Town, Western Cape 7530, South Africa
THE CLUB [NAME]
- GENERAL TERMS
- These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire contract between the parties. The parties shall not be bound by representations or undertakings not contained herein, unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
- No variation or addition shall be of force unless reduced to writing and agreed to by both parties.
- No relaxation, indulgence or extension of time granted to the customer shall be construed as a waiver of the rights of Millennium Fundraising.
- If any provision in this contract is found to be defective or unenforceable or is cancelled for any reason, then the remaining provisions and/or terms of this contract shall continue to be of full force and effect. Each provision and/or term of this contract shall be construed as separate and separately enforceable.
- The parties signing this contract warrant that they are duly authorised person/s.